Our company is looking for a Sales Person to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations of company products and services to a range of prospective clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client and contract records.
- Answering client questions about services, products, prices and availability.
- Keeping and scheduling client appointments.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Calling clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events if required
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Ability to understand technologies services and products.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 05, 2019, subjecting as “Sales Person”.